Moto Guzzi announced that the all-new 2014 California 1400 models will arrive to U.S. Moto Guzzi dealerships starting April 15. Two versions are available: Custom and Touring. The MSRP of the 2014 California 1400 Custom ABS is $14,990. Available colors are Basalt Black or Mercury Gray. The MSRP of the 2014 California 1400 Touring ABS is $17,990. Available colors are Ambassador Black or Eldorado White.
The 2014 California 1400 includes these features:
- A 1,380cc 90° V-Twin engine
- Traction control
- Tri-Map Ride-by-Wire technology with three different power output curves: Turismo (Touring), Veloce (Sport) and Pioggia (Rain)
- Electronic Cruise Control
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Elastic Engine – An elastic support system fitting the powertrain to the frame, aimed to filter out engine vibrations.
Starting April 15, licensed motorcycle riders and enthusiasts can visit their local participating dealer and test ride the new Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom model. By visiting www.motoguzzi-us.com, enthusiasts can complete a test ride online appointment request, locate a participating dealer and receive a personalized product introduction.
For more information about the new 2014 Moto Guzzi California 1400 (custom and touring versions), please visit the U.S. site www.motoguzzi-us.com, Canadian site www.motoguzzi-canada.ca or www.motoguzzioriginals.com.