And the winner is…
Congratulations to Luke Dunphy of Fayetteville, North Carolina, winner of the Colin Edwards racing suit seen in the December 2006 issue of Motorcyclist magazine.
Dunphy correctly answered all the trivia questions below and was randomly chosen to win the suit.
1. How many times has Colin Edwards won the Suzuka 8-Hour? Three
2. What future MotoGP champion did Edwards beat to win the 1992 AMA 250cc GP title? Kenny Roberts Jr.
3. How many races did Edwards win the second time he won the World Superbike title?Eleven
4. Where and in what year did Edwards compete in his first MotoGP race? Suzuka, Japanese GP in 2003
5. Which of Edwards’ World Superbike rivals named a potbellied big after him? Carl Fogarty
Thank you to everyone who entered. Stay tuned for another giveaway in Motorcyclist magazine.