Retail Price: $495.00
Colors: Black/Hi-Viz Yellow
Sizes: 8.5US/42EURO – 12.5US/47EURO
When SIDI released that they were sponsoring Andrea Dovizioso for this year’s MotoGP season, they released the information with an image of him holding a SIDI Vortice in Black/Hi-Viz Yellow. This was not a color option we were thinking of bringing into the US until we received a TON of feedback from dealers, customers, and press on where they could get their hands on this model.
Ask and you shall receive:
This color combination will be for the Vortice model only, no “air” version.
- External ankle brace system.
- Composite inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- The all new two piece Vortice sole is constructed of a polyurethane and rubber blend. It features a removable insert in front of the arch area where much wear and tear normally occurs due to sharp metal brake pedals and shift levers. Another patented-exclusive Sidi feature!
- Lorica outer construction.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Closable air vents on the foot outer and toe areas.
- All bolt on parts are replaceable.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allow a bind free zip and improved fit.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Shock absorbing heel cup.
- The toe slider is made in nylon reinforced with fiberglass. It is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert.
- Tecno – II buckle system for a perfect glove like fit.
- Tecno VR adjustable calf system.
- The Vortice can accommodate riders with up to an 18-inch calf diameter 12.5 inches above from the bottom of their heel. With an optional longer strap system riders with up to 20 ½ inch calf diameters can be accommodated.
- Padded Achilles area.