For their initial endeavor into the V-Twin market, TBR went outside the box to provide the market with something completely versatile. The Comp-V is a 2-in-1 system that allows riders to install the unit either as a high-flow race filter or a direct air velocity stack intake.
The all-new patent-pending Comp-V, in either the end-cap option or the v-stack option, is said to show an impressive increase in performance during dyno tests according to TBR. The taper design allows for additional knee clearance compared to the stock option and the black anodized, machined accents make the Comp-V a stylish addition to any cruiser. For more information on the Comp-V or other Two Brothers Racing products, visit their website HERE.
- Threaded quick-change velocity stack
- Threaded end-cap utilizing a K&N high-flow filter
- CNC machined aluminum construction
- Taper design for additional knee clearance
- Internal breather to eliminate oil leakage
- Black anodized, machined accents
- Lightweight, durable components
- Easy bolt-on installation
- MSRP: $499.98