Retail Price: $625.00
Colors: Carbon Fiber
Sizes: Small through 2X-Large
• Detail improvements grace the 2012 Eclipse helmet. From an improved visor gasket for better sealing to enhanced venting for more cooling air flow to its all new shield mechanism the Vemar Eclipse is truly a top of the line helmet!
• Engineered and manufactured in Italy to exceed the ECE 2205 standard while also meeting the USA’s DOT standard.
• Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet.
• Exterior shell is aerodynamically shaped for ease of cutting through the air with less buffeting and wind noise, thus lessening the stress on the rider’s neck muscles after a long ride.
• Reworked outer shell sizing cover the five helmet sizes for the ultimate in a consistent, accurate, light weight yet proportional fit.
• The Eclipse features a mid-oval shell shape which offers a more generous fit front to back and more snug fit ear to ear.
• The exterior shell is constructed of a lightweight yet incredibly strong carbon fiber – aramidic – fiberglass blend.
• The Eclipse features a double density high impact inner EPS shell.
• Padded chin strap with double D-ring closure system.
• Removable and washable ultra-plush non-deformable high density expanded polyurethane cheek pads.
• Inner liner and cheek pads are manufactured from a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria, and extraordinary wicking capabilities that result in enhanced rider comfort.
• Removable and washable wrap around chin curtain for the ultimate in comfort and noise reduction.
• The cheek pads are designed to perfectly follow the shape of the riders face and are molded from a proprietary material that has more memory then the foam used by the competitors, and consequently they are able to maintain their shape longer.
• Superbly detailed, high pixel count, multi-color and affect graphics.
• An anti-fog, non-scratch 2.2mm thick clear Pin lock equipped shield is standard.
• A fabric mesh is in the chin vent for insect protection.
• Features the exclusive “Vemar Klima” adjustable full ventilation system with four intake vents on the top of the shell and two large exhaust vents in the rear.
• Every Vemar helmet comes with a high quality helmet bag and a detailed user guide.
• The Eclipse carbon fiber helmet is made of three separate pieces of carbon fiber laminate unlike Vemar’s lower priced competitors which use a patchwork of 11+ pieces to construct their carbon helmets. Quality has its price…
o A medium Eclipse carbon fiber helmet weighs only 1410 grams or 3.1 pounds!